AC Comfort UV Air Sanitizer & Whole House Filtration System Installation Services
Planning to install a UV air sanitizer? Call (832)4276897 for service in Katy, West Houston and Cypress.
Want to improve the air quality of your home? Studies have shown that in most homes, the air inside is actually worse than the outside. Investing in a UV air sanitizer could be a good option for you.
How does a UV air sanitizer work?
A UV air sanitizer is a device that helps freshen, sanitize and clear the air inside a building. It works by sanitizing and attacking the pathogens and allergens that blow throughout the HVAC system’s ductwork.
Many people do not realize that their HVAC systems actually create the perfect environment for mold and mildew growth. Keep in mind that the air inside of your home can circulate through the HVAC system anywhere from 250 to 400 times per day. A UV air sanitizer can help prevent mold and mildew from accumulating inside of your home.
What benefits do these systems offer?
There are a number of benefits that can be reaped from using a UV air sanitizer. Some of these benefits are:
- It can help stop the spread of diseases and sicknesses such as influenza and the common cold.
A UV air sanitizer can also kill mildew, bacteria, viruses and germs. Many people notice that their allergy and asthma symptoms improve after they get a UV air sanitizer.
- Your UV air sanitizer helps create hydroxyl, which is a compound that helps remove pollution from the earth’s atmosphere.
- Volatile organic compounds, which are also known as VOCs, are destroyed by the UV air sanitizer. VOCs are compounds with a high vapor pressure. Some types of volatile organic compounds can be dangerous to the environment and human health.
- Another great benefit is you will no longer have to worry about having your ducts cleaned if you have a UV air sanitizer. The UV air sanitizer will eliminate the need for costly duct cleaning. It can very easily be installed into the duct work.
UV air sanitizers generate negative ions. These negative ions are circulated out of your heating and cooling vents into the space where your central air conditioner’s blower or fan is located. UV air sanitizers are chemical, ozone and odor free. They also help keep your home smelling fresh. You will no longer have to worry about pet odors, chemical odors or cooking odors. Additionally, you will be able to notice the difference in your air very quickly. In fact, you may notice a major difference in just 24 hours.
A UV air sanitizer can reduce the amount of time that you need to run your air conditioner. This can help you save money on your electric bill.
Who would benefit most from this system?
Anyone will benefit from this system because it helps purify air. However, this system is especially great for people who suffer from allergies, asthma and sinus infections. It is also good for people who have a condition that weakens the immune system. The ultraviolet light helps destroy the viruses and bacteria that cause those illnesses.
Why AC Comfort?
- Family Owned & Operated
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Free 2nd Opinion
- No Commission Salesman
- License & Insured
- Financing Available(WAC)
- Free Estimates on New Equipment